12.31.2006

the last day of 2006...

(and i'm going to take it in STRIDE the fact that the IBOOK i love --- seems to have gone kaput --- and take it NOT as a sign it's going to be a bad new year or that i should give UP on my project ...DAMN, 2007 is GOING TO ROCK) ... off on a road trip w/ my Art, taking pics, spending time w/my LOVE, having sushi, taking more pics later tonight AND toasting in the NEW YEAR ... BUT:

How was YOUR 2006? ME? I'm TOUGHER, more DETERMINED, and LOVED.

1) HIGH POINTS OF THE YEAR?
a) my love loving me, it being beigin (though i can't spell it), and my mom surviving her kidney transplant
b) turning 39 and starting my project

2) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
a) not feeling good and thinking it may be malignant
b) the 4 hours in the waiting room by myself in the PI'S

3) BEST HOLIDAY?
a) my birthday, and yes it IS a holiday AND a week long, hmmph.
b) thanksgiving ---b'cause craig and tiff were in DA house!

4) ANTHEM FOR 2006? the theme from INDIANA JONES and Airplane Window by GOC

5a) ANY REGRETS? not ENOUGH ART.
b) DOES THAT MAKE ME A LIAR? I NEVER lie about Art.

6) BEST NIGHT OUT? My B-Day, drinks @ Simon's w/ Craig & Tiff, and GOC gig @ Old I in November ...
WORST NIGHT OUT? Flying back from the PI's to SFO --- the longest NIGHT in my life.

7) BEST RELATIONSHIP? my Love, my Muse, Da SELEARS, Craig & Tiff, and the rest 'o the TRIBE ...
WORST? MONEY.

8) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR? Deciding to be Creative every day untill i'm 40
WORST DECISION? deciding to let circumstances get the best of me.

9) YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR? Creativity every DAMN DAY, have an Art show every month, have a proper Studio, AND Miami/Art Basel AND the Carribean for my 40th B-Day!

10) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK? taking pictures of it.

11) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR? my Mom has a new Kidney

OH THE PAST ...

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Living At 39! Project .... Make your own badge here.